Both because of the hereditary nature and long-term severity of the disease, the effects of Huntington’s disease cast a wide net. Here is more information for caregivers and patients regarding family planning and relationships.
- A Case Study: Pregnancy and Symptomatic Huntington Disease
- An Interview with Roy Nierenberg: Part 1 of 3
- Care Partner’s Guide: A Message from Pope Francis
- Coping Strategies For Children Living With a HD Parent
- Couple Relationships and Huntington’s Disease Testing
- Family Planning
- Huntington’s Disease: Care Partner’s Guide Compassion Fatigue
- My Friend has Huntington’s Disease – How can I help?
- Talking to Children About Huntington’s Disease