CTR Post-doctoral fellow 2013-2014
Ecole Centrale Paris
Modeling and numerical methods for particle/droplet-laden multiphase flows:
- Polydisperse/polykinetic moment approaches,
- Numerical methods,
- Particle-laden flows subject to radiation and gravity,
- Turbulent spray flames.
- Post-Doc. Modeling and simulation of spray flames – Eulerian modeling of thermally two-way coupled particulate systems, CTR-Stanford University, 2013-2014.
- Post-Doc. Eulerian models and new methods for the simulation of polydisperse liquid sprays and particles, CNRS and Ecole Centrale Paris, 2010-2013.
- PhD student in Fluid dynamics, IFPen and INPT, 2007-2010
- Master internship about the impact of humidity and hydrogen addition on methane combustion, Université Paul Sabatier Toulouse III, 2007.
- Ph.D. Fluids Dynamics, IFPen and Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse, 2011.
- M.Sc. Dynamics, energy science and transfers, Université Paul Sabatier Toulouse III, 2007
- Analysis of segregation and bifurcation in turbulent spray flames : a 3D counterflow configuration, Pro- ceedings of the 35th international symposium of combustion, San Francisco, USA, A. Vié, B. Franzelli, Y. Gao, H. Wang, T. Lu, M. Ihme, 2014, in press
- On the development of high order realizable schemes for the Eulerian simulation of disperse phase flows : a convex-state preserving Discontinuous Galerkin method , M. Sabat, A. Larat, A. Vié, M. Massot, Journal of Computational Multiphase Flows, 2014, accepted.
- On the Anisotropic Gaussian velocity closure for inertial-particle laden flows, A. Vié, F. Doisneau, M. Massot, Communications in Computational Physics, 2014, accepted
- Size-velocity correlations in hybrid high order moment/multi-fluid methods for polydisperse evaporating sprays : Modeling and numerical issues, Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 237, pp. 177-210, A. Vié, F. Laurent, M. Massot, 2013
- Accounting for Polydispersion in the Eulerian Large Eddy Simulation of the Two-Phase Flow in an Aeronautical-type Burner, Flow, Turbulence and Combustion, Vol. 90, pp. 545-581, A. Vié, S. Jay, B. Cuenot, M. Massot, 2013
- A high order moment method for the simulation of polydisperse two-phase flows, Comptes Rendus Mécaniques de l’Académie des Sciences, Special Issue “Combustion, spray and flow dynamics for aerospace propulsion”, Vol. 341 (1-2), pp. 55-64, A. Vié, F. Laurent, M. Massot, 2013