Welcome to the Wong Lab
We develop methods in multivariate analysis, machine learning, Monte Carlo, differential equations and high performance computing, and apply them to problems in computational biology and personalized medicine.
- Gene regulatory network inference from perturbed state-states
- Phased genome analysis and applications to medicine
- Isoform reconstruction and inference in RNA-seq analysis
- Machine learning via multivariate density estimation
- Scalable architecture and algorithms for big data analysis
Funding: National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health, Department of Veterans Affairs