- Trip Reports
by Year 1988-05
list of walls 1985-2005
(I can supply beta for these)
- Pinnacles National Monument
(south of Hollister, California)
- S.F. Bay Area Marc Jensen's 1988 guidebook
- Grizzly Dome, Feather River (NE of Oroville, CA)
- Bald Rock Dome (E of Oroville, CA)
- Woodfords Canyon (SE of Lake Tahoe)
- Calaveras Domes
(Sargent Rock, Hammer Dome, Calaveras Dome, Hidden Wall) updated 12/2014
- Cherry Creek Canyon (near Cherry Lake and
- Tollhouse Rock
(Sequoia National Forest)
- Sierra Nevada Watchtower, Day Needle, Keeler Needle
- Index Town Wall (Index, Washington)
- Liberty Crack topo
(Liberty Bell, Washington)
- Squire Creek Wall (Darrington, Washington)
- Sawtooths (Stanley, Idaho) updated 9/2008
- Elephant's Perch (Sawtooths, Idaho)
- Connecticut Traprock (Ragged Mountain,
East Peak, etc., south of Hartford, Connecticut)
- Acadia National Park (The Precipice -
South facing wall of Champlain Mountain, Bar Harbor, Maine)
George Bell's Guide to the Cirque of the Unclimbables
I helped out a little with making an early version of this.
- Arrigetch (Brooks Range, Alaska)
- Index to route info in US Climbing Magazines
and Guidebooks (1987-1999)
- San Francisco Bay Area Climbing Clubs
- tendinitis treatment
"Zen and the art of anti-inflammatories" by Mike Landkroon,
from Climbing #194
TSP example code
- Econometric Benchmarks
(OLS, NLS, 2SLS, LIML, SUR, 3SLS, FIML, AR1, ARIMA, ARCH, Probit, Logit)
Data and TSP commmands for reproducing classic published results
- Berndt data and exercises
Data and all exercises for Ernst R. Berndt's The Practice of
- Advanced Examples from Tech Support
Free TSP 5.1 software
TSP (Time Series Processor) was commercial econometric software from 1978-2017.
Its main strength is nonlinear estimation - the LSQ, GMM, FIML, PANEL and ML commands.
It uses built-in analytic derivatives to iterate efficiently.
This includes the ML command, where you write your own Log Likelihood function.
It is now distributed as a free download, although support is minimal.
I still add new features and fix bugs.
- TSP 5.1 for Windows - 64 bit, MP ZIP, 1.2 mb, 2016-01-08, this runs from the Windows Command Prompt; uses up to 8 gb memory
- TSP 5.1 for MacOS - 32 bit, MP ZIP, 0.9 mb, 2012-03-12, runs from Terminal; runs on current Intel 64 bit Macs; limited to 2 gb of memory
- TSP 5.1 for Linux - 64 bit, MP gz, 1.7 mb, 2011-02-28, Ubuntu 10; MP means OpenMP - the ML command uses all your multiprocessor cores
- TSP 5.1 Reference Manual PDF, 2.7 mb
- TSP 5.1 User's Guide PDF, 1.5 mb
- latest updates in Windows version text file, 2014-05-09
- archived TSP website 2017 (email addresses and phone numbers in this archive do not work)
Some fairly standard
Brief contact info