My name is Gurbir Dhillon. I am a PhD student in math at Stanford interested in representation theory. Here is my CV.
My co-advisers are Zhiwei Yun at MIT and Daniel Bump at Stanford.
- Semi-infinite cohomology and the linkage principle for W-algebras.
- The tamely ramified Fundamental Local Equivalence at integral level. Joint with J. Campbell.
- Faces of highest weight modules and the universal Weyl polyhedron. Advances in Mathematics, joint with A. Khare.
- Characters of highest weight modules and integrability. Joint with A. Khare.
- The Weyl-Kac weight formula. Seminaire Lotharingien de Combinatoire, joint with A. Khare.
- Bernstein-Gelfand-Gelfand resolutions and the constructible t-structure.
- Opers, canonical forms, and the crystal raising operator.
- Extensions of Verma modules in dihedral Category O . Joint with V. Makam.