I am a graduate student in math at Stanford interested in representation theory and geometric Langlands. Here is my CV.
My co-advisers are Zhiwei Yun at MIT and Daniel Bump at Stanford.
Papers and Preprints
- Beilinson--Bernstein localization for W-algebras.
Joint with Sam Raskin, draft available upon request.
- Fundamental local equivalences in quantum geometric Langlands.
Joint with Justin Campbell and Sam Raskin.
- Steinberg--Whittaker localization and affine Harish--Chandra bimodules.
Joint with Justin Campbell, draft available upon request.
- Semi-infinite cohomology and the linkage principle for W-algebras.
- The tamely ramified Fundamental Local Equivalence at integral level.
Joint with Justin Campbell. Preprint (subsumed by the above paper on the FLE).
- Faces of highest weight modules and the universal Weyl polyhedron.
Advances in Mathematics, joint with Apoorva Khare.
- Bernstein-Gelfand-Gelfand resolutions and the constructible t-structure.
- The weights of simple modules in Category O for Kac--Moody algebras.
Joint with Apoorva Khare. Preprint (submitted).
- The Weyl-Kac weight formula.
Seminaire Lotharingien de Combinatoire, joint with Apoorva Khare.
- Opers, canonical forms, and the crystal raising operator.
- Extensions of Verma modules in dihedral Category O .
Joint with Visu Makam. Preprint.