for links to some papers (to be updated shortly).
This autumn (2019) I am teaching Mathematical Logic, Randomness: Computational and Philosophical Approaches (with Mary Wootters), and a graduate research seminar in philosophy.
Together with Wesley Holliday, we continue to organize the Berkeley-Stanford Circle in Logic and Philosophy
(see also this page
A few talks in 2019:
- February 21: session on Philosophy of Machine Learning - Central APA
- March 27: Logic Seminar - Indiana University
- April 28: Formal and Experimental (FAX) - Northeastern Ethics Institute
- May 14: Seminar on History and Philosophy of Science - Caltech
- July 11: Society for Philosophy and Psychology (SPP) - UCSD
- July 24: Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence (UAI) - Tel Aviv
- October 19: Workshop on Bounded Rationality - Harvard
- October 29: Center for Brains, Minds and Machines - MIT
- December 9: Philosophy Colloquium, University of Kansas
- June 18 (2020): Colloquium on Mathematical Philosophy, Munich
I can be reached at surname
♠stanford.edu by replacing surname
with my surname and ♠ with @.