BS in Management Science and Engineering
BS in Management Science and Engineering (concentration in Operations and Analytics) interested in project management, UX and UI design, travel, and hospitality. Lame hobbies include writing listicles, reading cheese reviews, and taking pictures of other people's food.
Currently a junior intent on a future in tech. I am being advised by Prof. Margaret Brandeau.
For my work and more info, my LinkedIn profile can be found here. Additionally, my code can be found in my Github repo. You can also check out my personal blog.
I love having coffee chats! If you'd like to talk about something interesting, send me an email at
so we can schedule something.
CME/EE103: Introduction to Matrix Methods
TA'ing on: Autumn 2017.
Explore Intern, Developer Division (Jun 2017 - Sept 2017)
- Rotational role in program management and software engineering on the Visual Studio Web Tools team.
- Planned and developed a template in the ASP.NET Core to help Visual Studio users learn how to use Razor Pages, the latest ASP.NET Core coding paradigm, to create web applications seamlessly and effortlessly.
- In the PM role, prioritized and managed features to grow ASP.NET Core, VS, and Azure usage. Provided specs and UI mockups for: page layout, post authoring and editing experience, and commenting support.
- Took the lead on UI/UX to enable users to create visually appealing blogs and easily modify design.
Expat Marketing and Business Development Intern (Jul 2016 - Aug 2016)
- Planned and developed the premier company event of the year. Took responsibility for emails, contracts, payments, and follow-ups, increasing vendor participation to 43% higher than expected.
- Coordinated among expat marketing, content, design, and IT teams to build an event communications package, increasing visitor traffic to 50% higher than expected.
- Performed market research and analyzed backend sales and Google Analytics reports to inform decisions on sourcing and un-sourcing products, increasing number of orders by 33% (Aug 2016 vs. LY).
Leadership and Extracurriculars
Senior Consultant (Nov 2016 - Current)
- In winter 2016, worked in a team to perform research for Prologis, Inc. on the transformational impacts of big data analytics across several industries, focusing on e-commerce and retail.
- In spring 2017, worked in a team to conducted research for Microsoft’s World Wide Public Sector team on the market for transportation data in building better cities and contributing to the cloud.
Women’s Development Lead and Social Media Coordinator (Sept 2015 - Current)
- Plan and execute recruiting efforts directed towards women and undergraduates. Organize weekly rides.
- Manage Stanford Cycling social media accounts and post content regularly.
Blog Tempate for ASP.NET Developers
As an intern on the Visual Studio Web Tools team at Microsoft, worked in a team of two other interns to create a web application template as a pilot for a set of templates showcasing new features and best practices in Razor Pages, the latest ASP.NET Core coding paradigm. (blog post, code)
Honors and Awards
- Hoefer Prize Nominee for Writing in the Major (Engineering)
- NCWIT Aspirations in Computing Affiliate Award Winner
- CA Girls State Citizen