I am a fifth year Ph.D. student in Operations Research at Stanford University, where
I am fortunate to be advised by Itai Ashlagi.
I am interested in market design, matching and applied probability. Here is my CV.
Email: kerimov at stanford dot edu
- Dynamic Matching: Characterizing and Achieving Constant Regret, with Itai Ashlagi and Itai Gurvich, submitted. [pdf] [ssrn]
- Scrip Systems with Minimal Availability, with Itai Ashlagi, working paper.
- Extended abstract appeared in the 15th Conference on Web and Internet Economics (WINE 2019).
- 2020 INFORMS Annual Meeting, (Virtual) (November 2020)
- The 15th Conference on Web and Internet Economics (WINE 2019), Columbia University, New York, NY, USA (December 2019)
- 2019 INFORMS Annual Meeting, Seattle, WA, USA (October 2019)
- Research on Algorithms and Incentives in Networks (RAIN) Seminar, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA (October 2019)
- The 19th Trans-Atlantic Doctoral Conference (TADC 2019), London Business School, London, United Kingdom (May 2019)
- Department of Industrial Engineering, Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey (December 2018)
- MS&E 220: Probabilistic Analysis (Summer 2019)
- MS&E 232: Introduction to Game Theory and Market Design (Winter 2019)
- MS&E 260: Introduction to Operations Management (Autumn 2017, Autumn 2018, Winter 2020)