I am a PhD student in computer science department at Stanford, advised by Prof. Ron Fedkiw. My research interests include physical simulation, machine learning, computer graphics and computer vision. I am especially interested in making better virtual humans by combing techniques from multiple areas. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. (CV)
I got my bachelor's degree from School of Software, Tsinghua University.
- Geng, Z., Johnson, D. and Fedkiw, R., "Coearcing Machine Learning to Output Physically Accurate Results", arXiv:1910.09671 (October 2019).
- Geng, Z., Cao, C. and Tulyakov, S., "3D Guided Fine-Grained Face Manipulation", CVPR2019.
Wu, J., Geng, Z., Zhou, H., and Fedkiw, R., "Skinning a Parameterization of Three-Dimensional Space for Neural Network Cloth", arXiv:2006.04874 (June 2020).
- Wu, J., Jin, Y., Geng, Z., Zhou, H., and Fedkiw, R., "Recovering Geometric Information with Learned Texture Perturbations", arXiv:2001.07253 (January 2020).
- Jin, N., Zhu, Y., Geng, Z., and Fedkiw, R., "A Pixel-Based Framework for Data-Driven Clothing", arXiv:1812.01677 (December 2018)
- Jin, N., Lu, W., Geng, Z., and Fedkiw, R., "Inequality Cloth", ACM SIGGRAPH/Eurographics Symposium on Computer Animation (SCA), edited by Stephen N. Spencer, Article No. 16 (2017)
|Dec 2018 - Sep 2019
||Epic Games (Part time)
|Jun 2018 - Sep 2018
||Snapchat Research (Internship)
|Jun 2017 - Sep 2017
||Intuitive Surgical (Internship)
|Oct 2015 - Jan 2016
||Microsoft Research Asia (Internship)
- Course assistant, CS229 Machine Learning, Summer 2018-2019
- Course assistant, CS248 Interactive Computer Graphics, Winter 2017-2018
- Course assistant, CS148 Introduction to Computer Graphics and Imaging, Fall 2017-2018
As a Side Note...
I had a double degree in Economics at Tsinghua University where I really enjoyed studying economics.