These are links to online versions of the books. In most cases, these are accessible only within Stanford (provided by the Stanford Libraries).
- OpenCV: Widely used multi-platform computer vision library
- PCL: Library for working with point clouds
- libccv: Implements many modern vision algorithms (Predator, DPMs, ...)
- libCVD: Includes an optimized FAST corner detector implementation.
- VLFeat: Mature and well-documented vision library, includes MATLAB bindings.
- Sophus: Lie groups library for Eigen. Useful for SLAM / Visual Odometry.
- Caffe: Conv nets framework from Berkeley.
- DeepBeliefSDK: Conv nets for mobile platforms.