EE168 Recommended text
Computer Vision and Image Processing, by Scott Umbaugh, Prentice-Hall, Inc., Upper Saddle River, New Jersey, 1998.
Note: This book is out of print, and we will distribute excerpts as needed in class.
Other useful references
Other books which may serve as useful references are listed below. These will be put on reserve in Terman Engineering Library.
- Abramowitz, M., and I.A.Stegun, Handbook Of Mathematical Functions With Formulas, Graphs, And Mathematical Tables, U.S. Govt. Print. Off., Washington, 1964.
- Bracewell, R. N., The Fourier Transform and Its Applications, McGraw-Hill, New York, 2nd edition, 1986.
- Goodman, J.W., Introduction to Fourier Optics, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1968.
- Pratt, W.K., Digital Image Processing, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1978.
- Lillesand and Kiefer, Remote Sensing and Image Interpretation, Third Edition, Wiley, New York, 1994.