Steps for submitting homework electronically:
- Log into your leland account.
- Create a directory as appropriate for the homework number. For example,
if you are submitting hw3, create a directory called "hw3" using:
- Copy, move, or ftp ONLY those files which need to be submitted to the directory created.
- You may wish to put a short README file in the directory you wish
to be submitted.
- Change to your hw directory. For example, if you wish to submit files
for hw3 issue the following command:
- While in your hw directory, type the command:
(NOTE: Replace 3 by the assignment number you wish to submit)
- If there is a problem send email to mtp (at) stanford.edu.
- If you need to resubmit something, just redo these directions. The
script will notice if you are attempting to re-submit and allow you to
overwrite a previous submission. Only the very last submission will