- Project expenses are expected to be
modest, no more than a few $100, depending on the project.
- Reimbursable items include supplies,
parts, software, consulting services, shipping, tax directly relating to the
- Non-reimbursable items include interest
charges on credit cards, personal computer upgrades, food, alcohol, parking
tickets, traffic fines, ...
- Items that require pre-purchase approval
include any item over $100, consulting services, ...
- Shop fees are reimbursable for student
members who use the shop to fabricate assistive technology
- Travel fees are reimbursable. Submit a
Google map indicating starting point and destination and mileage (rate = $.50
- It would be best if one team member
assumes responsibilities for all purchases.
- Purchases can be made with a
PCard or individual credit card or cash. (Cash advances can not be
- Save all receipts from reimbursable
- Collect all receipts from purchases made
by an individual team member.
- Arrange receipts in chronological
- Number receipts in chronological
- Paste, using a glue stick, original
receipts on 8.5 by 11 sheets of paper (one side only).
- Compose a text document justifying need
for each item on each receipt. Example, "electronic parts required for motor
- Email text document and hand in
- All purchased equipment and tools becomes
Stanford's property. Please turn in all materials at the end of the
- Do not work with hazardous materials
without approved training and protection.