- My Parents, Rick and Lalita Waterman, for being the best parents in
- Colonel Arthur
O. Anderson, MD , United States Army Medical Research Institute of
Infectious Diseases, for his images, advice, support, insight, guidance, and time.
- Dr. Pierre Formenty for his time, interest, and advice.
- Drs. Peter Jahrling and C.J. Peters for their time, help, and interest.
- Drs. Susan Fisher-Hoch and Karl Johnson for their time, support, encouragement, and insight.
- Norris Boothe for his support and his ability to fix any and all computer
- Peter Kasson and Edison Ng for giving me a "crash course" in HTML.
- Stanford University, and its Laura Selznick, for its support, funding, and interest in its students.
- The many courageous researchers who put their lives in jeopardy for
the benefit of everybody else.
©1999 Tara Waterman