- We will be using Canvas for
our class website. The web.stanford.edu website you are currently viewing will not be updated.
- Topics covered in CS105 include:
- How computers work.
- How computers represent information such as music and images.
- How the Internet works.
- How to create webpages.
- How to write computer programs.
- What you should know about computer security.
Download the syllabus here.
- Lecturer: Dr. Patrick Young
E-Mail: patrick.young @
Office: Gates 194
Office Hours: Check Canvas
All Lectures will be Pre-recorded for Autumn 2020. You may watch them at your leisure.
- Lisa Liao, lcliao @
- Michael Lin, mlin4 @
- Gita Krishna, gitakris @
We will be using online handouts only for Autumn 2020.