2011 Worldwide CDIO Meeting
From DesignX Wiki
NEW Photos from the event NEW
(Thank you Bruce)
We will post digital material from the presentations at Stanford. Click on the links to download.
- Meeting Agenda
- Parking/Free Time Guide
- Entrepreneurship culture at Stanford: E2.0@Stanford ... all student ASSU-sponsored email
- STEM Innovation Center Award Press Release
- National STEM Innovation Center Fact Sheet
- Stanford’s ME310 Course as an Evolution of Engineering Design T. Carleton and L. Leifer, Proceedings of the 19th CIRP Design Conference–Competitive Design, Cranfield University, 2009, 30–31.
- ME310 Corporate Partner Course Description
- ME310 Corporate Projects 2010-11
- Teamology – The Art and Science of Design Team Formation, G. L. Kress and M. F. Schar (in press) Design Thinking Research: Studying Co-Creation in Practice, ed. H. Plattner, C. Meinel, and L. J. Leifer (Berlin Heidelberg: Springer, 2011), 191-212.
- HBDI Instrument - Click link, select preferred language, enter Web Key: cdio2011 - Click on this link to begin (link closes October 21, 2011)
- Sheri Sheppard's Stanford School of Engineering Overview
- Larry Leifer's Hunting By Design presentation
- Mark Schar's Teamology presentation
- Jean Koster's Hyperion presentation
- UC at Boulder Aerospace Sciences Capstone Senior Design program brochure
Conference Feedback Survey Link
Please provide your feedback on this CDIO conference by taking a short survey at this link.
Shortcut to this page