NOTE: This web site is out of date
This is the course web site from a past quarter, Spring 2016
If you are a current student taking the course, this is not your class web site, and you should visit the current class web site instead at http://cs193a.stanford.edu/
If you are already at cs193a.stanford.edu, the web page may not be updated yet for the new quarter.
Please be advised that courses change with each new quarter and instructor.
Any information on this out-of-date page may not apply to you this quarter.
- [Week2 Fri]
Homework 2 (To-Do List) spec has now been posted.
- [Week1 Wed]
Homework turnin instructions are now posted.
The turnin system is new for this quarter, so if you encounter any problems with it, please let us know.
- [Week1 Sat]
TA office hours are now posted below.
Office hours begin on Tue 1/17.
- [Week1 Thu]
Homework 1 (First App) spec has now been posted.
- (we won't be able to reply, though)
This course provides an introduction to developing applications for the Android mobile platform.
- Prerequisite: CS 106B or equivalent. Java experience highly recommended.
- Devices: Access to an Android phone and/or tablet recommended but not required.
See Links page for some cheap tablet recommendations)
- Lectures: They take place in 300-300, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1:30 - 2:50pm.
- Videos?: We have low-quality video recordings of our lectures from a recent quarter, but we cannot promise video for every lecture this quarter nor that the videos will be high-quality.
Admission into the course is by application only.
The course is currently full and has a waiting list.
We are not accepting any further applications at this time.
Due to room size, we also do not permit anyone to "sit in" on the lectures who is not enrolled in the course.
This document and its content are copyright © Marty Stepp, 2017.
All rights reserved.
Any redistribution, reproduction, transmission, or storage of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without the authors' expressed written permission.