Department of Biology
13 September 2014 - Holly wins Volterra Award for her ESA talk. Congratulations!
6 September 2014 - Rachel accepts a faculty job offer at UC Davis Entomology, to start in fall 2015. Exciting!
2 September 2014 - Tad visits IceLab in Umeå to give research and teaching talks.
26 August 2014 - Holly successfully defends her PhD thesis. Congrats!
8 August 2014 - Many of us from the lab are presenting at ESA next week:
- Holly on bet hedging
- Kai on density dependence
- Meike on Allee effect
- Peter on habitat fragmentation
- Rachel on microbial dispersal
- Tad on floral microbes
- Angela Brandt on evolutionary priority effects
- Ben Sikes on plant-fungal co-assembly
- Zhiyuan Song on mathematical nectar microbes
E-mail: fukamit at stanford dot edu
Phone: +1 650 721 1711
Fax: +1 650 723 6132
Office location: 498 Herrin Labs
Mail: Department of Biology, Stanford University, 371 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA 94305-5020, USA