Department of Biology
4 August 2015 - Our talks at ESA next week:
- Manpreet on nectar yeast genomic diversity
- Kai on global change impacts on grassland
- Po-Ju on herbivory-pollination coupling
- Rachel on microbe-plant-animal interactions
- Tad on priority effects in metacommunities
19 July 2015 - Farewell to Meike, who will soon start a new postdoc with Joachim Hermisson at Vienna. But collaboration with her continues.
25 June 2015 - Lab's first PhD Matt Knope accepts Assistant Professor position offer from Biology Department at the University of San Francisco.
1 June 2015 - Po-Ju's paper on plant-soil feedback recommended by Bernhard Schmid et al. in Faculty of 1000.
25 April 2015 - Tad to give a talk on 1 May as a G. Evelyn Hutchinson Speaker invited by Yale EEB graduate students.
E-mail: fukamit at stanford dot edu
Phone: +1 650 721 1711
Fax: +1 650 723 6132
Office location: 498 Herrin Labs
Mail: Department of Biology, Stanford University, 371 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA 94305-5020, USA