16 August 2017 - NSF Dimensions of Biodiversity program funds the lab's proposal to study nectar microbial communities, in collaboration with the GERMS lab led by Adina Howe, as well as with Rachel Vannette, Nona Chiariello, and Kaye Storm.
15 August 2017 - Letten, Ke, and Fukami (2017) receives the ESA Theoretical Ecology Section's annual award for the best paper in theoretical ecology.
31 July 2017 - Our ESA presentations next week
- Andrew on coexistence in fluctuating environments
- Devin on root-associated fungi in Hawaii
- Jes on inquiry-based teaching using lichens
- Nick on bird insectivory in Costa Rica
- Po-Ju on plant-soil feedback and coexistence
- Priscilla on bird gut microbes in Costa Rica
- Tad on beta diversity in nectar microbes
E-mail: fukamit at stanford dot edu
Phone: +1 650 721 1711
Fax: +1 650 723 6132
Office location: 498 Herrin Labs
Mail: Department of Biology, Stanford University, 371 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA 94305-5020, USA