The conference Semantics and Linguistic Theory 25 was held at Stanford University, May 15-17, 2015.
For questions or comments:
- We received 207 abstracts. Reviewing assignments went out on December 10, 2014, and reviews were due February 1, 2015.
- Acceptance decisions went out February 24, 2015.
- The early registration deadline is
April 15, 2015. Extended to April 22, 2015.
- At the conference site, you should be able to join the wireless network Stanford Guest. Here's additional information.
- Here's an annotated map of the area (and some additional details).
- The Linguistic Society of America is proud to publish the proceedings of SALT 25. Use the coupon code SALT25 at checkout to receive a 25% discount on a regular or student membership. Offer good through May 31, 2015.
- For SALT 25 authors: submissions are due August 3. Here's the SALT 25 author instructions packet.