Overseas Studies Courses in Civil and Environmental Engineering
For course descriptions and additional offerings, see the listings in the Stanford Bulletin's ExploreCourses web site (http://explorecourses.stanford.edu) or the Bing Overseas Studies web site (http://bosp.stanford.edu). Students should consult their department or program's student services office for applicability of Overseas Studies courses to a major or minor program.
- OSPAUSTL 10. Coral Reef Ecosystems. 3 units, Kevin Arrigo, Sophie Dove, Selina Ward, GER:DB:EngrAppSci
- OSPAUSTL 20. Coastal Resource Management. 3 units, Ron Johnstone, GER:DB:EngrAppSci
- OSPAUSTL 30. Coastal Forest Ecosystems. 3 units, Norman Duke, John Hall, GER:DB:EngrAppSci
- OSPFLOR 38. Water Resources Engineering in Italy: An Historical Perspective. 4-5 units, Leonard Ortolano, GER:DB:EngrAppSci
- OSPCPTWN 26. Managing Global Projects. 3-4 units, Raymond Levitt